Does Simple Ratings and Reviews require any additional products?
Adcoast's Listing Builder is needed in order for Customer Voice to access the My Listings page.
Why is it important to continuously generate new reviews?
For local businesses, having a steady stream of recent reviews is crucial. 73% of consumers say reviews written more than 3 months ago aren’t relevant anymore. Customers want to see reviews that relate to the business as it is today.
Why do customer reviews matter?
Consumers often search online for a local business with recent reviews and an average review rating of at least four stars. If a business doesn’t fall into that category, there’s a good chance they’re losing potential customers to competitors. To avoid losing sales, it’s important to continuously generate positive reviews while managing the negative ones.
Which social profiles can you connect and post to with Social Marketing?
Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Google My Business, LinkedIn, and Google+. From one place, business owners can publish content to multiple social sites with the push of a button, utilize in-line conversations so the context of interactions isn't lost and schedule a calendar of posts.
Do I need Social Marketing Center to get Adcoast social posts?
Yes, and we include Social Marketing Center for free with Adcoast social posts. Social Marketing Center allows for publishing to all social profiles at once. Other services like Hootsuite and Buffer still require manually logging into certain social channels. Our flat-rate pricing is based on the ability to use Social Marketing Center to publish content.
How does Listing Distribution work?
Listing Distribution submits your business information to the main data aggregators: Neustar/Localeze, Acxiom, Factual, and Infogroup.
Over time, hundreds of directories will reference these aggregators to collect business data and create accurate listings based on your submitted information. This includes search engines, navigation systems, voice search, mobile apps, and even offline sources like telephone books and government records.
When multiple sources have consistent business data, two outcomes occur:
1. Google’s WebCrawler finds the same information in multiple places and adds more confidence to their business data
2. Good backlinks are created with more referring sources to the business’ website creating better SEO.
Why is Listing Distribution a minimum 3 month subscription?
Listing Distribution is a continual process that maintains and builds your web presence over time. Once the data aggregators have your correct business information, the rate at which sites reference this information varies. To ensure the widest span of information and amount of listings created, Listing Distribution needs to be activated for an extended period of time.
Even if your business information is correct, listings can be eroded over time by user-generated content and other incorrect data. As long as your subscription is active, Listing Distribution refreshes your information with the data aggregators every week. Without this, there is a risk of allowing the current public data to change all of the value already established.
How long does Listing Distribution take?
As soon as you enter your business information, we push it to the data aggregators. It can take 6-8 weeks for them to receive the information and ensure it is correct in their own databases. It is then up to the sites and sources to update their information from the data aggregators. They each query them at various intervals—some seek out the information weekly, monthly, etc. Therefore, the timeline for when a source picks up that information will vary greatly depending on their process for updating their data.
How often are listings sent to the data aggregators?
When a listing is created or modified in our system, the information is sent within 24 hours. The data aggregators receive this data and provide us with confirmation within 6-8 weeks. We also refresh your listing data once every week to ensure that aggregators always have the most accurate version of your listing.
How often can I make changes to my business profile?
You can update your business profile as much as you want while your Listing Distribution subscription is active. There’s no limit on the number of changes you can make.
What is a data aggregator?
Data aggregators gather consumer and business data and provide it to hundreds of listing directories, review sites, search engines, and more. They also power sophisticated modern applications such as Apple’s Siri and personal navigation systems.
Why is it important for local businesses to have a mobile optimized listing?
For SEO, priority is given to good customer experience on mobile devices. Consumers will use mobile devices to find desired goods or services and will generally begin these searches with a category or brand search. For example, a brand search is “Joe’s Pizza in Denver” and a category search is “Pizza in Denver”. (Note: On a mobile device the “in Denver” often does not need to be explicit.) In the case of a category search, the user has intent to purchase something in a category but has not decided or does not care about the brand. In these searches, the user’s intent is generally heavily skewed toward proximity and location. So search engines generally deliver the closest locations and it is therefore important that location information is crawlable, is displayed on each page, and is in meta-data and keywords.
Why is a strong online presence important for local businesses?
A strong presence is the first step toward digital marketing success. With Listing Builder, our clients get the most essential set of tools they need to start building their online reputation for free.
Where will online search ads appear?
Search ads will be advertised on the top of Google’s search results page thanks to Google Ads.
What keywords are selected for the campaign?
When ordering this service, you’ll have the opportunity to specify the goal of the campaign and who we should target. We also ask for the top 10 keywords that may be related to your business. Our team of Google certified strategists will use this information to develop a successful campaign.
How do search ads show up in relevant searches?
Search ads will only show up when relevant keywords are searched in Google’s search engine. This is accomplished through understanding your market, knowing your advertising goals and careful campaign setup, monitoring and optimization.
Where will online display ads appear?
Display ads appear as banner and sidebar ads on websites and in mobile apps relevant to the browsing audience.
What technology does Adcoast use when crafting digital ads?
Adcoast takes advantage of the following technologies: geo-fencing, geo-conversion zones, IDFA (unique device IDs), in-app display advertising networks, programmatic bidding, landing page analytics, conversion-optimized landing pages, tracking pixels, and dashboard Key Performance Indicator (KPI) reporting.
What targeting options are available through display advertising?
Targeting options include:
- Geo-targeting - Targeting a specific city, zip codes or radius)
- Geo-fence Targeting - Retarget customers who visit or commute through any business’s location.
- Competitor Targeting - Can be used to target your competitors.
- Category Contextual - Targeting on sites with content relevant to your industry
- Keyword-level Contextual - Targeting content with terms relevant to your industry
- Keyword Search Retargeting - Targeting terms relevant to your industry.
- Site Retargeting - Targeting users who have previously visited your website as they surf the web. This is an addon to another strategy.
- Behavior/Demographic Targeting - Targeting users based on demographics or interests
- Event Targeting - Target visitors of an event with your message up to 30 days after the event. Recommended as an addon with Keyword Search retargeting so we can also target people searching for the event you are interested in
How are advanced analytics different from the free product?
The added benefits to an advanced analytics subscription are to unlock the full campaign data table, utilize real-time campaign comparisons, and customize the report date ranges.
What advertising platforms are analyzed in Analytics reports?
Google and Facebook are the most widely used advertising platforms. Included in Adcoast's analytics reports, you get access to reporting from:
- Google Search Ads
- Google Display Ads
- YouTube Ads
- Google Shopping Ads
- Gmail Ads
- Facebook Ads
- Instagram Ads
- Messenger Ads
- Audience Network Ads
What are the main features of AdPerformance Reports?
- The ROI Calculator: Using Average Sale and Close Rate data collected from each unique user, a precise ROI can be calculated for Google Ads and Facebook Ads campaigns.
- Executive Report Integration: View reporting for advertising, along with other products, right in Business Center. See what's happening across all digital marketing channels in one place. Available for Google Ads only.
- Google Ads Manager Accounts and Facebook Business Manager support: Connect individual accounts via your Manager Account or through Facebook.
- Live ad reporting: Real time reporting for your Google Ads and Facebook Ads campaigns.
How can Adcoast help increase my visibility online?
- Live and accurate data: Our free AdAnalysis tool starts you down the right path by putting your advertising budget to work filling in the gaps in your marketing.
- Online advertising: Google has recognized our online advertising specialists as Google Ads certified professionals. They have passed multiple assessments that assess Google product expertise and are qualified to help you grow your business on the web using Google Ads.
- Rich analytics: Adcoast's AdPerformance Reports are an essential tool in ensuring that your online presence is continually improving.
- Listing Builder: Kickstart your online presence with our intuitive dashboard which serves as an all-in-one place to keep your business’s information accurate across the web. And optimize your local SEO with a mobile friendly listing page.
- Social Marketing Center: Adcoast makes it easier than ever to consistently deliver engaging content across all of your social channels from one place.
- Customer Voice Review Management: Leverage positive customer experiences to win new customers online
What is the Adcoast Advantage?
When you partner with Adcoast for your online advertising, you're getting more than a team of certified digital marketing professionals. We have you covered from creative services to campaign deployment, monitoring and optimization. Our graphic designers and copywriters will ensure that your online ads are enticing and engaging. Our account managers and digital marketing team will make sure your ad appears in the right place and the right time to turn browsers into buyers.
How much does online search and display advertising cost?
As an advertiser and an Adcoast partner, you have complete control over your ad budget. There's no minimum.
How does Adcoast make online ads that work for my unique business?
Understanding our advertising partners' businesses is an important part of our service. We begin the business-to-business relationship with a client discovery questionnaire which provides our teams with the information they need to set up campaigns for online advertising success.
Why is online search and display advertising so important for my business?
Thousands of potential customers are searching for local products and services every minute. Optimized online campaigns give you the opportunity to reach your audience with the right message at the right time to engage your potential customers in their moment of need.