Create a strong foundation for your online reputation with Adcoast’s free Listing Builder.
Adcoast’s free Listing Builder is an intuitive dashboard which serves as an all-in-one place to keep your business’s information accurate across the web — including contact information, hours, services offered, brands carried, website URLs, social media links and so much more.
Discover Adcoast’s free Listing Builder and access these powerful tools:
- Business Profile: Input complete business information once for distribution all across the web.
- My Listing: Quickly and easily create a mobile-responsive business listing that is optimized for local searches.
- Listing Sync: Sync to Google My Business, Facebook, and Twitter for no additional charge.
- Google Insights: Get a valuable glimpse of your customer activity, including how customers find your listing and what customers do with your listing.
Take online marketing to the next level with Adcoast’s Listing Distribution service.
Modern search has changed the way customers find businesses online. Are you showing up as a point of interest in modern GPS systems and mobile apps? Are voice assistants like Siri and Alexa giving your customers the right information?
Missing or incorrect data can result in unhappy customers, lost revenue, and a drop in local search ranking. Listing Distribution continually sends, checks and updates incorrect information to the four major data aggregators (Infogroup, Acxiom, Factual and Neustar/Localeze) which share your business information across a network of directories that power search engines, navigation systems, voice search, mobile apps, and more—and create accurate listings their customers can count on.
Enjoy these additional benefits with Adcoast’s Listing Distribution service:
- Build and maintain accurate business listings on the four major data aggregators — Acxiom, Factual, Infogroup, and Neustar/Localeze.
- Say goodbye to manual submissions. Adcoast’s Listing Distribution software continually pushes, updates, and monitors our clients’ business information across the four major data aggregators from a single dashboard.
- Build your online presence. The correctness, quality, and amount of citations a business has all contribute to local search rankings. Listing Distribution builds a broad and accurate presence across the internet which boosts SEO, and drives more customers to your business.
Listing Builder & Distribution Pricing.
Get started for free with Listing Builder and harness powerful tools such as syncing your business’s information to Google, Facebook and Twitter. For optimized visibility across the web, mobile applications, GPS and voice assisted devices with Listing Distribution.
$20 per mo*
- *Three month minimum
- Automatic listing distribution
- Live listing distribution reports
- *For existing clients
- Mobile friendly listing
- Listing distribution report
- Access to Google Insights
$200 per yr
- Two months free paid annually
- Automatic listing distribution
- Live listing distribution reports
Why is a strong online presence important for local businesses?
A strong presence is the first step toward digital marketing success. With Listing Builder, our clients get the most essential set of tools they need to start building their online reputation for free.
Why is it important for local businesses to have a mobile optimized listing?
For SEO, priority is given to good customer experience on mobile devices. Consumers will use mobile devices to find desired goods or services and will generally begin these searches with a category or brand search. For example, a brand search is “Joe’s Pizza in Denver” and a category search is “Pizza in Denver”. (Note: On a mobile device the “in Denver” often does not need to be explicit.) In the case of a category search, the user has intent to purchase something in a category but has not decided or does not care about the brand. In these searches, the user’s intent is generally heavily skewed toward proximity and location. So search engines generally deliver the closest locations and it is therefore important that location information is crawlable, is displayed on each page, and is in meta-data and keywords.
What is a data aggregator?
Data aggregators gather consumer and business data and provide it to hundreds of listing directories, review sites, search engines, and more. They also power sophisticated modern applications such as Apple’s Siri and personal navigation systems.
How often can I make changes to my business profile?
You can update your business profile as much as you want while your Listing Distribution subscription is active. There’s no limit on the number of changes you can make.
How often are listings sent to the data aggregators?
When a listing is created or modified in our system, the information is sent within 24 hours. The data aggregators receive this data and provide us with confirmation within 6-8 weeks. We also refresh your listing data once every week to ensure that aggregators always have the most accurate version of your listing.
How long does Listing Distribution take?
As soon as you enter your business information, we push it to the data aggregators. It can take 6-8 weeks for them to receive the information and ensure it is correct in their own databases. It is then up to the sites and sources to update their information from the data aggregators. They each query them at various intervals—some seek out the information weekly, monthly, etc. Therefore, the timeline for when a source picks up that information will vary greatly depending on their process for updating their data.
Why is Listing Distribution a minimum 3 month subscription?
Listing Distribution is a continual process that maintains and builds your web presence over time. Once the data aggregators have your correct business information, the rate at which sites reference this information varies. To ensure the widest span of information and amount of listings created, Listing Distribution needs to be activated for an extended period of time.
Even if your business information is correct, listings can be eroded over time by user-generated content and other incorrect data. As long as your subscription is active, Listing Distribution refreshes your information with the data aggregators every week. Without this, there is a risk of allowing the current public data to change all of the value already established.
How does Listing Distribution work?
Listing Distribution submits your business information to the main data aggregators: Neustar/Localeze, Acxiom, Factual, and Infogroup.
Over time, hundreds of directories will reference these aggregators to collect business data and create accurate listings based on your submitted information. This includes search engines, navigation systems, voice search, mobile apps, and even offline sources like telephone books and government records.
When multiple sources have consistent business data, two outcomes occur:
1. Google’s WebCrawler finds the same information in multiple places and adds more confidence to their business data
2. Good backlinks are created with more referring sources to the business’ website creating better SEO.